Last updated: May 23, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Continue our “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us. We will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside, and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*We are closed daily from 1pm – 2pm.
For regular updates, please check out our Facebook page. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Port Coquitlam Animal Hospital